What is it?
Leaderview's simple web-based conference interface lets you manage your high profile events more effectively. Virtually every event call can be better managed using Leaderview, including:
Investor Relations Calls – manage your conference attendance and Q&A session in full compliance with RegFD.
Product Launches – make sure all of your participants are present before breaking the big news.
Press Conferences – prioritize your Q&A queue to ensure that key questions are taken first.
Distance Learning Sessions – keep track of who left the call early for later follow-up on issues that were missed.
What can it do?
With Leaderview you can:
- Sort participant details and connection status within the Participant List and Q&A tabs.
- Download a Participant List at any time during the conference call.
- Control the Q&A Queue:
- Advance a participant to the current questioner position.
- Delete participants from the queue.
- Move participants up and down within the Question Queue to prioritize questioners.
- Chat to Operator by exchanging text-based messages during the conference call.
Additions to the Participant Tab:
- Active Talker
- Conferences in standard mode can see who is talking as a talker function icon will appear by the participants name.
- Conferences in Lecture Mode will see all participants in a muted state. Participants cannot be unmuted in this mode.
- Mute / Remove
- Participants can be muted in Standard Mode only. However users can remove participants from a conference in either Standard or Lecture mode.
- These options are defaulted on; they can be turned off in the settings tab.
To learn more, please review the Leaderview Enhancement Guide.